Transfer funds instantly from your registered bank account using UPI for free. UPI Easy way you to connect and transfer of funds from any bank account using (Google Pay, PhonePe, etc) app in your mobile. Make sure to initiate all UPI transfers from our payment gateway for the funds to be updated to your Agaram account instantly.
You can transfer funds directly from the trading platform Market Honeybee using the Atom Instant payment gateway facility. This comes at a charge of Rs. 9 plus taxes with the convenience of an instant credit. The payment reflects in you account maximum of 5 to 10 minutes.
IMPS/NEFT/RTGS - is an alternate online payment option. The bank Account details to make payment are enlisted below.
Commodities Bank Details
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank|
|Current Account Name||AGARAM COMMODITIES PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Branch Location||ITC Centre, Anna Salai, Mount Road, Chennai - 600002|
Another one of traditional payment method to issuing of Cheque or DD Payment. In this case, payment gets credited to your Trading Account within 2 to 3 working days.[Except Bank Holidays].
|Fund Transfer mode||Processing Time||Charges|
|NEFT/RTGS||Between 2 to 10 hours depending on your bank||Agaram End free , bank charges may apply|
|IMPS||Maximum of 5 To 10 minutes during market hours||Agaram End free, bank charges may apply|
|Cheque||2 to 3 working days.[Except Bank Holidays]||Free|
- We accept UPI transfers made through the Add funds interface on Market Honeybee.
- Please ensure that funds are transferred only through the payment gateway on the trading platform (Market Honeybee) or through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS from your bank.
- Any irrelevant pay in transferred by the clients through an unregistered bank account, the amount shall be refunded 4 to 7 working days. Further, penalty of Rs.1100/- shall be levied. Refund process shall be initiated only after submission of relevant documents (Bank statement/ pass book copy) etc.
- If the instant payment fails for any reason, you will need to wait at least 24 hours for the funds to reflect in your trading account.
- Never provide sensitive account information like Telephone Code, password, client ID or personal details in response to an email. If you have entered such information, report it to us immediately. If you notice any spoofed (duplicate/unofficial) Agaram commodities website, kindly send a mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fund Transfer from third parties account will not be accepted.
- Even in case fund is transferred from your account which is not registered with Agaram commodities will not be accepted, you need to provide the credential and add the new bank account. Our help desk team shall never ask for your personal credentials (Password).
- Cash dealing will never be entertain by Agaram commodities under any circumstances as per SEBI norms.
- A welcome mail will be sent by Agaram commodities with Account details, If there is any mismatch, Kindly send a mail us: email@example.com.
- In case of any changes in Bank account number/Help desk contact number or any other correspondence Agaram commodities will intimate the same to you.
- Agaram commodities will not be responsible if funds are transferred to some other company account or individual accounts apart from the accounts provided by Agaram commodities.
- Agaram Commodities does not accept for following Payment modes